Tuesday, August 10, 2010

These shoes deserve to be sold in every running store!

Hi ON-Team,

The On shoes arrived a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to give them a thorough testing before writing to you. So, I have worn them every day since I got them and I have to say that they are simply the best pair of shoes I have ever had. I have had many, many running shoes through the years, at one stage had fifteen pairs in my shoe rack!!
My marathon days are over, I don't do so much running nowadays, but am a great walker and explorer. I find I can walk in my On shoes for hours, and my feet and legs are far less weary than even with the best of my other brand of shoes. 
The combination of lightness and flexibility combined with the
remarkable shock absorption capacity make for a great experience, they are also contoured extremely well and fit my feet perfectly. Running or walking in the rain does take some getting used to but they are remarkably resilient. I am not a big fan of laces, so I have replaced the laces with lock laces, see attached photo, which I prefer. It
doesn't affect the performance at all.
Wherever I go people stop me and ask me where they can get On shoes, as they also look very cool.

These shoes deserve to be sold in every running store! I hope the marketing goes well. If you need any more photos of any sort to do with the shoes, let me know.

Please also say a big thank you to Olivier Bernhard from me.

best wishes Pavitrata

No comments: